Saturday, May 01, 2004

RainbowButterflyTiara says:
yesterday was a great time of fellowship wit me mummy..we kinda went shoopping for clothes to wear on my birthday which is tmr btw.hurhur.. aiint i evil! ahah! x) im so glad that my birthday falls on a sunday.. cause i'll be celebrating my birthday wit everyone esp my most beloved, Jesus. i really hope tmr would be an awesome day. i dont need presents, i just want my baby! okies, getting back to the shopping trip, my mummy bought me a veryyyy sweet and cute looking white top.. its so cute!! x) and a white skirt.. i'll be as pure as snow tmr!ahah! uh huh.. bought new sandals...hope sister shirley wont scold me if i wear that for duty cause it has heels! soooooooooo she wont have the right to say that i am wearing slippers! ahahah x) ahh wells, what else is there to update? oH! my mummy's friend bought me a nice pink lonngggg butterfly wallet!its nice...but kinda empty! x((( ahh wells,,gonna hit the books now! but not before i change the songs in my mp3 player!